Our Agreement with you:
- These sectionsapply to any incoming order accepted from you via the app or by our web API, including any incoming order that is changed under section 4. Note that unless you accept these sectionsby agreed to box when you are setting up your account you will not be able to place an order.
- We may change our terms from time to time and it is the current version which will apply to each order when you place it. please check the end users’ sectionsand conditions page of any changes by our website.
- Please read all sectionscarefully and make sure that you understand them before placing an order. The terms restrict our limited liability to you in certain circumstances. Please see section12. Please note that minimum order value may differ depending on location – if you need help with this, contact our EMAI support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to contact us at any time about an order you may do so as set out in Item14. Check out a sizzling hot online
- When the following words with capital letters are used in these sections, this is what they will mean
- App: onlinedrycleaning.net
- Circumstancesbeyondour control: any occurrence or circumstances over which we have no control as described in Item13and including (without limitation) the unavailability of any service provider, personnel or materials without which We are unable to provide the services;
- Item: any garment or article collected from you in connection with an incoming order or orders;
- Incoming order: your order for the processing as set out in the order submitted via the user app;
- Services: dry cleaning or laundry services picked up from and delivered to your nominated address;
- Providers: any third party with which we contract in order to assist us in providing the services;
- Sections: these sectionsand conditions as amended from time to time; and
- We/Our/Us from: Dry Cleaning Made Easy Pty LTD, 5/7 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW,2154, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these Sections, this will include e-mail and notifications via the App.
Placing an Order
- Please ensure that you check the details of all incomingorders before submitting it as. We will not be liable to you for any errors you make. For example, please check carefully that you correctly identify each Item. If you think that you may have made a mistake, please contact your provider as set out in Item14. We will confirm any changes to your order by the app. Changes are also dealt with under Item4.
- Submission of an order does not create a contract between us. The contract arises when a notification of collection of your order is sent.
- We assign you an order number to each order and inform you of it when the order is accepted. Please note the order number in all contact with us.
- If for any reason we are unable to process your order, the service provider will let you know by phone or notification.Changes to your Order
- You can make any changes to yourorder at any time before the payment timeset in the app on completion.
- At our discretion, we may make changes to your order as an alternative instead of cancelling it.
- Where changes are made to an order under either of the preceding any Items, We will re-issue the Order confirmation to you via a push notification.
Cancelling or rescheduling your Order
- You have the following limited rights to cancel an order.
- You may cancel or reschedule your order with no additional charges in the following circumstances:
- at any time up to four hours before the collection time – set out in our notification acceptance of your order – via the app or by contacting the service provider directly; or
- If, after we have collected your Item(s), we are affected by acircumstanceoutside our control by contacting your provider at email@example.com.
- You acknowledge that (subject to Item5.4) once an Item has been collected from you, we have begun providing the services to you and that any rights of cancellation or rescheduling you may have under the consumer contracts regulations or any equivalent law or regulations will be lost.
- Cancelling or rescheduling your order less than four hours before a collection or failing to be present for collection will incur a $10.00 additional charge.
- Rescheduling your delivery less than four hours before a delivery or failing to be present for delivery will also incur a $10.00 additional charge.
Our rights to cancel your Order
- The provider may cancel your incoming order and the contract between you and the provider may occur in the following circumstances:
as a result of a circumstances outside our control; or
- if you fail to make Items available for pickup; or
- if the provider considers that any Item or itemsdo not correspond with the incomingorder, is damaged, has no information about its content or cleaning instructions, or does not fall within those Items which we accept (for a full list of excluded items please refer to net/faq.
- If we reject your order, the provider will contact you by phone or SMS and
- If the provider has already started work on your order, we will not charge you anything and you will not have to make a refund;
We will arrange the redeliver of your Item(s) to you at the original redelivery time or as soon as reasonably possible.
Collection and redelivery
- Subject to Item12, We will use reasonable timings to collect and re-deliver Items at the times specified in the order, but we cannot guarantee to do so. The provider will use reasonable timings to communicate any delay to you by phone or notification.
- If you are not available to accept redelivery of Items, the provider will contact you by phone or notification to arrange re-delivery.
- If delivery is not possible due to customer being unavailable at the designated time, a redelivery charge of $15.00 will be charged for each consequent attempt of delivery as set out in Item 5.5. The Provider will endeavour to find a suitable redelivery time. However, if a redelivery is urgent, it is the customers responsibility to organise a same day collection from the service providers facility in your area.
- If you have failed to accept or arrange re-delivery of an Item for more than 30 days after the redelivery date specified in the order maybe dispose of the Item or donate it to a charity of the providers choice.
- You may arrange to have Items collected from, or re-delivered to, a third party, on condition that you do so at your own risk and the third party is prepared to acknowledgement it on your behalf.
- You may, by written email instructions to us or the provider, request the provider to leave an Item in an agreed location without providing us with a notification of acknowledgement. If you do so, it is at our discretion and entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss of Items re-delivered on this basis.
- Someitems may not be available in all locations and may be affected by items with your incoming order.
- Service standards
- Our providers will provide the services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the industry standards in your country.
- Our providers will not be liable for any delay or non-performance of any services where you have failed to provide adequate information in your order, example if an address is incomplete or inaccurate, or if you fail to accept redelivery of Items in accordance with an order.
- Our providerswill not be liable for any item provided without a care label, but our providers will clean in a manner they deem most appropriate.
- Our providers may contact you by phone or push notification, if we consider any Items submitted to us to be at an increased risk of damage, including, but not limited to, Items:
- with special requirements or instructions for cleaning;
- which are damaged or stained; and
- or attached by things like, e.g., pins, jewellery, coins, pens, etc. and at our discretion and with your consent may agree to provide the services at your risk in respect of those Items.
- Wash and Fold Orders
- Checking Items
Please ensure to thoroughly check all the garments for any items e.g. coins, pens, keys, etc. as the providers hold no responsibility for any items lost or damaged as a result of our providerscleaning process.
- Washing and Drying Process
The load is washed at anindustry standard forwashing and tumble dried on a medium heat. As we process a high volume, we will not be able to cater to personal requirements (e.g. temperature, washing powders, etc.). Please note that the items are not ironed.
- Colour Separation
We will separate the clothes into lights and darks for you. Although our providers will take the utmost care in doing this, we will accept no responsibility if there is any bleeding or transferring of colour during the cleaning process.
- Size of Bag
Our providerswill measure the laundry by weight. The minimum weight is charged is 6kgand every kg over 6kgwe will charge accordingly. We will update this after we have weighed it at the facility, and you will receive a confirmation notification by the provider. Of any orders below 6kg will be charged at the Wash, Tumble Dry & Fold price.
- Damaged Items
Our providerswill not be liable for damage to items as we wash by the load and do not inspect the care labels of each garment. For garments that need to be specially treated i.e. leather, silk, cashmere, fur, velvet and other delicate garments, please ensure that these items can be machine washed and tumble dried.
- Excluded Items
The Wash and Fold will not include any bedding and towelling products. If these are included then it will be added as an individual product and your bill will be amended accordingly.
Laundry items are tagged by the load and not individually tagged. therefore, we cannot accept any liability for missing items.
- Any Pre-paid items advertised by our providers.
- Pre-paid items including but not limiting to pre-paid items which offer a discounted, bulk rate. You do not need to order all items in a bundle at once.
- All pre-paid vouchers are subject to the same termsand conditions of Section 18 unless stated below.
- All pre-paid orders have a minimum order of $30.00
- Pre-paid are non-refundable.
- Pre-paid items can only be used on the account and cannot be exchanged or traded.
- Pre-paid vouchers will expire 12 months after the date of purchase.
- Pre-paid items may be affected by changes to the providers coverage and service sections.
- Pre-paid items include an initial collection of items, which is deducted from the total balance of pre-paid items.
- Pre-paid vouchers will be sent to customers after the successful delivery of their initial order, at which point payment is collected.
- Pre-paid items are already heavily discounted. Customers cannot use further discounts or vouchers when purchasing a pre-paid bundle.
- You can only use one pre-paid item voucher per order.
- We employ a special cleaning program for all curtains, however, there are some inherent risks such as:
- Shrinkage of up to 4% may occur.
- Sunlight, age, general wear and tear and certain atmospheric conditions will have weakened the fabrics which would cause them to shred during the cleaning process.
- Cleaning will remove soiling which may reveal sunlight, yellowing of fabric through smoke damage, colour loss caused by wear, condensation ‘tide’ marks, hidden staining.
- If there is a problem with the services
- If there is any problem with the Service Provider:
- Please contact our service provider by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org as detailed on the App and tell us as soon as reasonably possible;
- if you have a complaint about anyproviders of this service, we will deal with it in accordance with our complaints Policy, available at onlinedrycleaning.net/complaints.
- You will not have to pay for us to deal with your complaint.
- Complaints should be notified to our providers within 24 hours of redelivery of any Item if you believe that we are in breach of our obligations under these Sections.
- As a consumer, you have statutory rights if our providers services are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials used are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local government Bureau or Trading Standards. Nothing in these Sections will affect these legal rights.
- If there is any problem with the Service Provider:
- Price and payment
- The price of the providers services will be set out in our price list as set out in the App and will be the price in force at the time you place your order. our providers prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders that We have accepted in accordance with Item3.2.
- Our prices include any related country taxes.
- On placing an order, we process the payment directly charge to your card at the time of completing the order through our app. If your final total is greater than your initial total (i.e. we need to update your order accordingly) it may show on your recent transactions. We will take payment from the debit or credit card, details of which were supplied with your order. If for any reason we are unable to take payment you will become liable to us for the sum due plus interest at the rate 3% a year above the base lending rate of a typical bank in your country from the time to time. Interest will accrue daily from due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- We reserve the right to apply a minimum payment to any orders valuing between $1.00 and $20.00. For more information about this minimum payment, please contact email@example.com.
- Our limited liability to you
- In the unlikely event of loss or damage to an item, on behalf the provider will pay compensation in line with the Fair Compensation Guidelines as provided by your local government policies.
The Textile Services guidelines indicate that fair and reasonable compensation be paid on the basis of allowing for wear and tear and the age of the item. It is considered reasonable for the service provider to ask for receipts, bank or credit card statements confirming the purchase price prior to agreeing any compensation. Failure to produce a valid proof of purchase may limit the compensation amount offered.
- Subject to the following subItems, we will be compensated (in accordance with 12.1) for loss or damage which is due to the provider Negligence.
- Our Providers will not be responsible for any single item valued at more than $500 unless we have received (and acknowledged) notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We the technology provider will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that is foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of breach or if it was contemplated by you and your service provider at the time we entered into a contract for the Services.
- Our service providers only supply the Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and our service providers have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Our service providers will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including, without limitation) any colour loss, shrinkage or other damage, resulting from the following:
- failure to notify us of any special requirements or instructions for cleaning the Item;
- the fact that the Item has no label indicating cleaning instructions;
- any existing damage to the Item at the time of collection;
- any valuable objects left in or on the Item, including but not limited to: coins, buttons, jewellery, cufflinks, collar stiffeners, pens or tie clips
- and valuablepackaging provided with the Item, including but not limited to: clothes hangers, suit bags or personal laundry bags
- our acceptance of Items which we agree to provide the Services for under Item 8.3;
- our agreement … Item7.3;
- 8 our disposal of Items under Item7.4;
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the Sectionsimplied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act in your country);
- breach of the termsimplified by sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act in your country.
- We will not be liable for any consequential loss.
- We will not be liable for any damage to buttons, zips, and other similar parts (fasteningsetc.).
- Our providers will use a removable tag ticketing system. By placing an order with our service providers, you agree that you item(s) may be tagged in this manner. We strongly advise customers to remove these tags and our providers cannot accept liability for any damage caused by removal by the customer or a third party. Please contact email@example.com or your provider directly for support.
- In the event, if we issue you compensation for damage caused to an item(s) in our service provider care, be it monetary or a replacement, our service providers reserves the right to retain permanent ownership of damaged item(s).
- In the unlikely event of loss or damage to an item, on behalf the provider will pay compensation in line with the Fair Compensation Guidelines as provided by your local government policies.
- Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these sectionsthat is caused by any circumstances not in our Control.
- An event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, or the reasonable control of any of our service providers including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or closure or failure of public infrastructure or public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our providers obligations under these terms:
- Our service providers will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our service providers obligations under these terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control; or
- You may cancel your Order under Item5.2 or We may cancel it under Item6.1.1.
- If your order is cancelled by one of our service providers, we will return your Item(s) to you at no cost to you.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- We are a company registered in AUSTRALIA. Our company registration number is 81 003 737 442and Our registered office is at 5/7 Carrington Road Castle Hill, SYDNEY NSW AUSTRALIA.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact Us. You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending a request via the App.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any Item in these terms requires you to give Us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by email. If We have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by notification via the App or by e-mail to the address you provide to us in the order.
- Our Service Providers Quality Guarantee
- Our service providers will check each garment before it is returned. However, if you are not completely satisfied then simply contact us or the provider directly within 24 hours of delivery and we guarantee to re-clean your items free of charge. Any re-clean requests submitted after 24 hours will be considered on a discretionary basis.
- To request re-cleaning for your items please contact the service provider directly, explain the problem and attach any relevant photos. The provider will arrange a suitable time for recollection.
- Re-cleaning policy
- The re-cleaning only applies to individual items which the provider cleaned; please reattach the original dry-cleaning ticket must be attached.
- Please note it is not always possible to remove stains. If we cannot remove a stain acustomer will be informed according to the ticket which is attached to their items. In this instance, we are not able to offer a complimentary re-clean.
- Vouchers and Promotions
- Vouchers are subject to expiry dates and value for any promotion.
- These terms apply to all online Dry-Cleaning APP vouchers and are subject to Online Dry-Cleaning APP’s full-serviceterms and conditionsand website terms and conditions.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Online Dry-Cleaning APP voucher or any other offer.
- Only one voucher may be used per transaction.
- Vouchers are strictly non-transferable and have no cash value. Placing a voucher for sale is strictly prohibited and renders the voucher void.
- Online Dry-Cleaning APP reserves the right to reject a voucher with reasonable cause.
- Online Dry-Cleaning APP reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without warning.
- To redeem a voucher, you must present the voucher code found on the voucher at checkout.
- The minimum order value for orders using a Voucher is $20.00 or otherwise specified, including the voucher.
- Once activated, vouchers must be used within 24 hours.
- Vouchers are issued on and limited to a one per household basis.
- Vouchers cannot be applied to shop items or shoe services.
- Vouchers cannot be applied when purchasing High Five+ or High Five Super+ bundles, as these bundles are already heavily discounted.
- Other important Sections
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Sectionsto another organisation, and we will always notify this on our website if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms.
- This contract is between you and our providers you have engaged in to process your order. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the Items of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining Items will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by international law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts in your country courts.
- Pickup Charge
- To balance high demand and ensure we can deliver the best possible service, we have introduced a small pickup charge. pickup charges are the discretion from our service providers.
- The pickup charge can vary, depending on your area and when you have placed an order. The charge will be displayed in the total screen, under pickup charge. The pickup charge will be added to the order total when you place an order. Deliveries will be free of charge.
- If a collection is re-scheduled, customers will not be re-charged again, with the new day of collection.
- If a collection is cancelled, customers will not be charged for the collection fee.
- The collection charge is added to all orders.
- Any marketing voucher will still apply to the total order value, including the collection charge.
- If a collection is late, a refund of the collection fee will be provided. Our providers will try their very best to let our customers know in advance of any potential delay however, unfortunately, delays can sometimes happen and when they do our providers will notify you in advance.
- Online Dry-Cleaning APP Gift Cards
- Digital Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a cash refund.
- Online Dry-Cleaning APP accepts no responsibility for digital gift cards after purchase. Please make sure you enter the correct recipient email address.
- Online Dry-Cleaning APP Limited is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen digital cards or use without your permission.
- Any amount not used from the digital gift card cannot be redeemed on another order.
- These terms and conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
- Digital Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other Online Dry-Cleaning APP voucher or any other offer.
- Placing a digital gift card for sale is strictly prohibited and renders the gift card void.
- Only one digital gift card may be used per transaction.
- Digital Gift cards do not count as referral codes and no parties will receive $10.00 extra as a referral.
- All digital gift cards are subject to a one-year expiry from the day of purchase.
SIGN-UP OUR NEWS LETTER
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Costa Rica
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and The Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Saudia Arabia
firstname.lastname@example.org | Support@onlinedrycleaning.com.au
These are also great tools to assist you produce the absolute most out of
You might get
One of things that you will need to bear in your mind is the affordablepapers fact you have to be certain the newspapers that you are going to view are those that you require for your school projects that you have to complete in your home.
the money you want to pay bills and even start something fresh.
each and every essay.